We can improve your performance and help you stay functional by treating injuries and targeting conditions that could affect your performance.
At Premier Medical Group, our sports medicine department is staffed with more than just sports medicine doctors. We have specialists that are trained in chronic overuse injuries, degenerative diseases, tendinitis, and more. We encourage everyone in the state of Hawaii to get out and exercise! But before you can do that, you may need a medical evaluation to get you going in the right direction.
- Variety of conditions, such as acute trauma, fractures, sprains, dislocations and strains
- Treatment of chronic overuse injuries such as tendonitis, overtraining syndrome and degenerative diseases
- Elbow, ankle, foot, finger, and wrist injuries
- Acetabular labral tears
- Acromioclavicular (AC) joint separation
- Specialized exercises to improve skill set
- Knee injuries
- Sports cardiology and heart function
- Heart rate and blood pressure during exercise
- Impingement syndrome
- Torn meniscus
- Proper warm up and cool down techniques to avoid injury
- Frozen shoulder and other shoulder injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Rotator cuff tears
- Glenoid labral tears
- Nutrition coaching
- Sports psychology and mental preparation
- Stretching, lack of mobility, poor range of motion
No matter what your sports related goals are, our experts can help you prepare both on the field and off. Our sports medicine team focuses on your individual needs that can help take your athletic performance to the next level. Whether you’re looking to suit up for the first time or you’re an experienced athlete, our team should be the one you use to help achieve your goals.
Our sports medicine staff includes the following:
- Sports physicians
- Sports surgeons
- Athletic trainers
- Sports physical therapists
- Sports psychologists
- Sports nutritionists
- Personal trainers
Our experts at Premier Medical Group can also help diagnose and treat musculoskeletal system problems so that you can stay moving well into your elder years. We specialize in athletic training and take preventative measures to ensure that sports injuries are preventable as much as possible. We proudly care for several professional athletes and high-level collegiate players in Hawaii to ensure that they have what it takes to represent our state well.
Our sports medicine department is focused on providing you with the tools you need to help you achieve your sports-related goals. We help train your body and mind to get you across the finish line in record time. We also help treat sports-related injuries, promote healthy body composition and eating habits, and focus on goal-oriented approaches to succeeding in both teams and individual sports.