Our team focuses on customer satisfaction first where you can truly be a part of our Ohana when you join. Our practice has been around for over 30 years under the care of Doctor Scott Miscovich and his talented team. Doctor Miscovich graduated from the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine in 1986.
Premier Medical Group’s Windward Family Practice knows that nothing is more important than your health. You can have peace of mind knowing that we’re open seven days a week. This means we’re here when you need us, and not the other way around! You’ll enjoy our state of the art facilities with brand new equipment, and caring, experienced staff that you can trust. Our mission is to make you feel as comfortable as possible while providing you with the care and direction you need to achieve optimal health.
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Pregnancy, prenatal and postpartum needs
- Substance abuse and addiction
- Emergency conditions
- Joint, bone, and eye care
- Heart disease and other heart related conditions such as COPD, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and more
- Skin conditions
- Common cold, including coughs, sore throat, ear infections, and the flu
- Preventive care and general care, including well visits and check ups
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Back pain
- Urinary tract infections
- Sports injuries and other injuries
- Chronic diseases
- General testing, such as X-rays
After more than 30 years in practice, Doctor Miscovich knows that family care starts with developing a relationship with you. Our patients come first always. We’re here to help with basic questions regarding your general care and will point you in the right direction if you need further assistance. We can help you answer questions about insurance coverage and what treatment is right for you. No matter what your health care needs are, Windward Family Practice is the place to start.