Chronic pain is a debilitating condition that affects many aspects of life. Aside from suffering from physical pain, many people with chronic conditions may experience depression as a result of their pain. They may also be unable to work or participate in activities that they once enjoyed. Chronic pain can also prevent you from being mobile or having a social life. Treatment options are often limited or don’t work, which can lead to more unwanted suffering. We understand how paralyzing that can be.
Premier Medical Group takes a different approach to treating your pain. We don’t just treat your symptoms. We treat your pain by focusing on the total person and not just the areas that hurt. This type of holistic approach allows the body to heal naturally so that you can get back to doing the things you love. Our technique incorporates a blend of natural medicine that has been used for centuries as well the state of the art equipment to target the source of your pain and bring relief. We’ll also show you how to use any medication that your doctor has prescribed to maximize your results.
Premier Medical Group provides the support you need to make any necessary changes toward a pain-free existence. Our experienced staff is headed by Doctor Miscovich, who has over 30 years of experience as a medical doctor under his belt. Our main priority is to become a trusted support group with the medical experience that can bring you relief to your chronic pain that you’ve been dealing with for years. Whether you’re tired of trying treatments that don’t work, or we’re your first stop for treatment, we guarantee you a healing experience that will allow you to return to the things you love.
We feel that these people are an important part of the healing process and need to be involved in your treatment. That’s why we design our treatment plans around your needs as well as the needs of those you love who will be present with you throughout this journey. We encourage you to bring loved ones to healing sessions with you and share your journey with them.
At Premier Medical Group, your support team will include the following members:
- You, the patient, or the person with pain
- Loved ones who will share in your journeys, such as family members, friends and caregivers
- Medical doctors with experience in utilizing equipment and techniques that treat pain
- Nurses with a healing touch to provide additional medical support
- Physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Psychologists to help with the emotional support necessary for healing from chronic pain
- Physical therapists to assist with the movements of the body
- Specialist therapists to handle various aspects of the healing journey, such as hand therapists, recreational therapists, and occupational therapists
- Acupuncturists to channel the body’s natural healing abilities
- Support staff to assist with paperwork and all other services needed to get you back to work or receive the help you need during difficult times
- Nutritionists to encourage the use of food and supplements as medicine