Premier Medical Group Hawaii
The philosophy at Premier Medical Group is the same no matter what branch of our department you visit.
We put you and your needs first!
Sometimes urgent care is needed when you require medical attention right away and can’t get in to see your primary family doctor. This includes when you need help after hours, on holidays, during the early morning or late at night. At Premier Medical Group, we understand that you can’t put hours on your medical needs. Windward Urgent Care is there for you when you need help! Our office is open days, nights, weekends, and almost all holidays to give you the medical attention you can trust.
Due to the heavy demand for COVID-19 testing, expect long wait times.
Holiday Clinic Hours
Memorial Day: 05/30/2022 (CLOSED)
Independence Day: 07/04/2022 (CLOSED)
Labor Day: 09/05/2022 (CLOSED)
Thanksgiving Day: 11/24/2022 (CLOSED)
Christmas Eve: 12/24/2022 (8am to 5pm)
Christmas Day: 12/25/2022 (CLOSED)
New Years’ Eve: 12/31/2022 (8am to 5pm)
New Years’ Day: 01/01/2023 (CLOSED)
Please keep in mind that all serious or life-threatening injuries or illnesses will need to be addressed in the emergency room at your local hospital. If you’re experiencing a life-threatening emergency and need an ambulance, please call 911 right away.
We’re here to treat a number of ailments that you would normally get at your family practice. There are no appointments needed when you visit our urgent care center. We invite you to come in without calling anytime you need medical help for non-life-threatening injuries.
- Injuries sustained due to an accident (including falls)
- Minor broken bones or sprains
- Sinus infections
- Eye redness, irritations and infections
- Ear infections
- Coughing, vomiting or diarrhea
- Back pain and moderate back problems
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin problems such as rashes or infections
- Administrative help
- Routine care such as child well visits, check ups, and reevaluations to return to work
- Routine vaccinations and immunizations
- Basic diagnostic services and tests, including blood work and X-rays
- Cuts and bleeding (bleeding that may require stitches but is not life threatening)
- Fevers, the flu, and the common cold (upper respiratory illnesses)
- Asthma and mild breathing difficulties (life-threatening inability to breathe will need to be treated by emergency room)
- Drug and alcohol testing and lab work for employment reasons